It's a lovely Sunday afternoon. The sun is shining, and the wind is blowing warmer than it usually does on top of this mountain.
The rugby season has coming suddenly to a halt and i think maybe we'll spend some time as a family kayaking, or a walk through the woods to the pub and a cool refreshing drink.
Want on says no.1 son and he who should never (be obeyed) almost in unison....Phil the biker is coming up in a mo and we thought we'd fill Fishguard Bell up with water....
I can feel the cold icy dread, premonition....ney, conviction of an afternoon pumping water from the river and the inevitable drama of the inevitable breakdown.
Points, coil, run out of fuel, bad earth......the list is endless!
No.1 son says, I can't go kayaking, I'm in the middle of taking the paint off....I'm nearly down to the bare metal and I'll need to get some primer this week before it rains.
Calling all green goddess widows....HELP!

No comments:
Post a Comment